Heroes of Swords and Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/28/2019 1:30 pm  #1

Warrior Application

Greetings and salutations!

I am a returning EverQuest player who has dabbled some on TLP servers but not that recently. I have taken a rather large liking to this one however and have leveled several classes to 50. At one time I did join a guild called The Highlords but found that guilds needs did not meet my own when it came to raiding as they are a 'Guild that raids' rather than a 'Raiding Guild' and progression was stalling due to a number of factors.

At the moment I have a 50 Ogre Warrior named Pukker, with semi-decent gear. I still need a few pieces of indicolite (Breastplate, legs, boots, and 1 bracer) but have acquired near best in slot for pre-planar for everywhere else barring dragon loot. I have resist gear already and am keyed up to island 6 for Sky once I see the halfling after downing the spiroc boss. I am sure your warriors are better geared than I but hopefully it won't take that much to get me caught up if accepted.

I also have a 50 Mage, and a 50 Necro though I understand you're not needing those for raiding right now. 

About me: I played EverQuest from Launch until Gates of Discord on Mithaniel Marr though never had the opportunity to see much when it comes to raiding beyond classic. I am looking for a guild that has some raid discipline and actually wishes to progress with current content.

I have experience with Hate, Sky, Fear, and the Dragons though could use more.

Hopefully I can speak with someone in game or on Discord and see about joining the Guild and one of your raid teams.

ETA: My Necromancer is named Mourne, and my Mage is named Hekate. I am usually on one of those if I am not on as Pukker, or of course, dealing with RL.

Last edited by Pukker (5/28/2019 1:32 pm)

1/12/2021 11:31 am  #2

Re: Warrior Application

Hey. Nice application.
Your gear is a little bit low compared to our other raiders, and we have just recruited another warrior.
I am going to accept you into the guild, however know that your trial might be extended a bit due to your gear being low, and that you will primarily be taken to farm raids untill you get a bit better gear.
Also be aware, that we have 3 warriors including you, so there might be some rotation for raidspots.
If this is okay with you, then contact any officer ingame for an invite.

10/06/2021 11:46 pm  #4

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.ru
gearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ru
handradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.ru
jogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.ru
kneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.ru
lancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.ru
mammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ru
offsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.ru
randomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ru
seawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ru
tuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

11/05/2021 6:29 pm  #5

11/05/2021 6:30 pm  #6

11/05/2021 6:31 pm  #7

11/05/2021 6:32 pm  #8

11/05/2021 6:33 pm  #9

11/05/2021 6:34 pm  #10