Heroes of Swords and Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/17/2019 11:39 am  #1

New Guild Ranks and Explanations

OK I re-did some of the ranks for the guild to better organize who everyone is and what they are allowed to do DKP and raid wise.

Recruit - This is anyone who just got invited into the guild.  Just so I can see new people basically. As soon as I log in I always promote them to where they need to be.  This is only a temporary position only lasting a day or 2 at most.

Alt - This is for everyone's alt. Please let someone know if the character is an alt and change the public note to say who's alt this is.  It makes it so much easier to find people in game. Alt's are allowed on raids but only if there is room. Members and raiders who want to attend will be allowed to over alts if the raid fills up. Alts will be the last allowed to spend DKP points on an item.  

Member - This is one step above an alt.  I made this rank because several people have friends they would like to get in the guild but we may have closed the recruitment for those ranks. This way they can still be in the guild and raid but they may only bid on items if a raider doesn't want it. Same thing if the raid fills up raiders will be given spots over any member or alt.  When a full time raiding position becomes open we will promote from the members area to fill up those spots. Always contact your class leader to see if a spot is open.

Raider - This is the majority of the guild. Anyone who is a raider can attend any raid we do and can bid on any item that drops like normal. 

Class Leader - These are the class leaders for each class. It is up to them to promote anyone from a member to a raider. So anyone listed as a member and who wishes to raid with us all the time and bid on items with no restrictions please contact your class leader once you hit lvl 46 and ask them to promote you. They are also considered officers of the guild and can help with any questions or concerns.

Senor Officer - These are people we trust to make any decisions if the 3 leaders are not online. They should be able to help if any problems arise. 

Co-Leader - Beerd and Kazu. They have just as much say as I do.  We 3 run the guild and all have a say and vote on what goes on.  None of us is higher or more in control then any of the others.  We all work together and support each other.

Leader - Me...

As always everyone in the guild can still /guildinvite anyone they want into the guild.  This makes it easier to recruit and get your friends and alts on and to help out tagging people in zones so we don't have to port all over to get them tagged. No need to ask if it's ok to tag someone just get them in and I will promote them to where they need to be in the guild.

Last edited by Burta (5/17/2019 12:17 pm)

5/17/2019 10:24 pm  #2

Re: New Guild Ranks and Explanations

New class caps are now in place as well. We need the following:

Monks x3
Rogue x1
Wizard x3
Bard x3
Warrior x1
Shadow Knight x1

All other classes are locked at this time.  They can still be invited in just not promoted to Raider until a spot opens for them.

Last edited by Burta (5/17/2019 10:25 pm)

5/22/2019 8:01 am  #3

That is only 12 open positions. We are averaging half capacity on raids. Are we holding raider spots for people who may be grandfathered in as a raider but not attending many raids?

5/22/2019 8:06 am  #4

If you look at the raid rosters you will see quite a few different names for each raid. So while each raid attendance may be around 50 people, it is a lot of different names from night to night. That’s why I think recruitment is the way it is.

5/22/2019 8:14 am  #5

Yeah i guess that makes sense. Nothing would be worse than logging in to raid and be told the raid is full. My comments are driven from curiosity rather than a desired to change anything. Things are going well for us!

5/22/2019 10:24 am  #6

I'm also hoping that some of those spots will eventually be filled by numbers as they level up and get to reading level. We just don't want to get too many and then people that's been in the guild for a long time don't have spots. It's a balancing act but we will get there.

10/15/2019 3:45 pm  #7

This is a perfect example of how we as a group can drive change within the industry, and how a manufacturer responds to that by creating what we want and need.  Thanks Kathy.

10/16/2019 11:03 am  #8

ok i wanted to start this round cleen for a while  butt alls not so ,

new hit list
fu3#52496:for attacking me  for 15 times in a row
eny help would be apresheated ,

no reword if eny one douse it , as i have no credet's , i do want to hit him myself mined , but if some one else dous my thanks you have

8/22/2020 6:13 pm  #9

Okay - so the structure has changed.  Donations are no longer tied to items and I dont ask for any particular amount - just whatever anyone would want to donate if they chose to.  Also - it is NOT recurring. 

Do I get to be called a Free site now???

10/07/2021 6:32 am  #11

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.ru
gearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ru
handradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.ru
jogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.ru
kneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.ru
lancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.ru
mammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ru
offsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.ru
randomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ru
seawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ru
tuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

12/24/2021 8:34 am  #13

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.ru
gearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ru
handradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.ru
jogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.ru
kneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.ru
lancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.ru
mammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ru
offsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.ru
randomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ru
seawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ru
tuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

3/15/2022 12:49 pm  #17

Hello and welcome,

I am afraight I cant help you. There is no hub that I a aware of, but there  is the Zappateers community with torrents... There you will find serious rare material collectors...

Board footera