Heroes of Swords and Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/15/2019 5:06 pm  #1

Spell Research

Burnberry

Skill 203.

To keep it simple, I charge guildmates 50p for any spell that uses a hide OTHER than Fine Supple Runic and 100p for those that use the Fine Supple Runics. This cost *includes* the hide and inevitable failures even at trivial and is basically more or less at-cost.

Do I need that hide? If you want to donate hides to me, I will gladly take them. I try to keep a handful of all types for odd requests. I am no longer buying hides though.

KUNARK:

Level 58 spells are trivial at 200. Once scrolls are introduced in Kunark, I will begin production in hopes of getting a lot of raiders their low 50 spells ASAP.

When the expansion hits I could certainly use your help.

As the date gets closer I will post additional info such as crafted/dropped/quested spell lists for all classes and the types of scrolls and hides needed. I’m hoping for a bit of help from my guildmates here. Even just access to supply at reasonable or discounted prices v tlpauction average has real value to me. Donations will not be turned away either.

Last edited by Burnberry (4/15/2019 5:40 pm)

10/07/2021 3:57 am  #3

Re: Spell Research

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфо
tuchkasинфоинфо

12/24/2021 5:51 am  #5

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфо
tuchkasинфоинфо

3/13/2022 11:01 am  #7

#newspell
#copyspell Thunder Strike
#name Chain Lightning3
#descr Chain Lightning3
#school -1 - spell cannot researched
#researchlevel 0 - no research required to cast
#precision -3
#aoe 4
#damage 1005
#range 5015
#end

#newspell
#name Chain Lightning2
#descr Chain Lightning2
#school -1 - spell cannot researched
#researchlevel 0 - no research required to cast
#precision -2
#aoe 3
#damage 1006
#range 5015
#nextspell Chain Lightning3
#end

#newspell
#name Chain Lightning
#descr The caster calls down a furious Lightning, striking the targeted area 3 times.
#school 2
#researchlevel 4
#path 0 1
#pathlevel 0 3
#precision -1
#fatiguecost 80
#aoe 2
#damage 1007
#range 5015
#nextspell Chain Lightning2
#end

basicly, i wanted it be a thunder strike that calls down 3 lightnings, each one with more AoE but less damage.
Unfortunally, it seems all of them are called down at the same moment, instead of being zap-zap-zap.

Any idea on how to fix it ?

4/01/2022 8:28 am  #8

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfilter
gearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedhead
handradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstress
jogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottle
kneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporal
lancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcern
mammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystem
offsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridge
randomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunit
seawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuilding
tuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

6/22/2022 4:52 pm  #9

6/22/2022 4:53 pm  #10

6/22/2022 4:54 pm  #11

6/22/2022 4:55 pm  #12

6/22/2022 4:56 pm  #13

6/22/2022 4:58 pm  #14