Heroes of Swords and Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/16/2019 6:45 am  #1

Cleric Team Needed Upgrades

I am not sure if we have any items in the guild bank, or if any players have items they are willing to sell/part with.  Some of our healers are actually wearing banded & bronze or worse in bracer/cloak/belt slots.  Thanks for your consideration - Brutal

5/16/2019 8:07 am  #2

Re: Cleric Team Needed Upgrades

I posted the same message on our Discord board as I was not sure where people look the most, sorry for the double post.

5/16/2019 10:34 am  #3

Brutale wrote:

I posted the same message on our Discord board as I was not sure where people look the most, sorry for the double post.

I followed up on your Discord post already, but will follow up here as well...

Minimally, JC gear can be made at cost.  For clerics that would probably be:
  Platinum Jasper Ring (Finger; Wis +6 ~ 112p)
  Platinum Ruby Veil (Face; Str +7 Wis +7 ~ 250p)
  Jasper Gold Earring (Ear; Wis +3 ~ 12p)
  Golden Jaded Bracelet (Wrist; AC +2 HP +15 Mana +15 ~ 15p).  
PST to me if in game you'd like any of that made.

There are additional JC items we can offer clerics that are L50 mains.  I'll be in contact with applicable clerics as possible, if I haven't already been.

Last edited by kazu (5/16/2019 10:35 am)

5/23/2019 11:01 am  #4

Have the ‘minimal gear,’ but two bracers of the reverent over the golden jaded bracelet. Working on Planar gear. Need like four more pieces.

5/30/2019 11:08 am  #5

So my cleric Markuss is 45-1/2 and I have a few holes in my gear that I could use input from you other clerics. I obviously have good jewelry on him (Duh!) but need input on a few things like primary/secondary, back, etc. I need to get my WIS and mana pool up. I have the Mithril tunic and a withered bracer, braided cinch cord (I think), adamantite epaulets, but pretty lame in several slots. Should I just sit tight and wait for Fear/Hate gear or?? My motivation was to bring up a cleric for raids when we're short, as we normally have 4 or 5 chanters, so it seems less critical at times than more heals/rezzes.
ALSO - What Crafted Spells do I need? I have all the vendor ones, but am I Missing crital ones that need to be researched?
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

6/04/2019 6:33 am  #6

My bracer and belt are good only bad piece now is my BP

6/04/2019 9:51 am  #7

I am pretty much in the same boat as you Markuss. First piece of advise, try not to let Eilgrad out bid you on Ethereal gear.. lol. I quested the Bracers of the Reverent. Here is the Wiki:

https://wiki.project1999.com/Bracers_of_the_Reverent

It’s painstaking, but both bracers together yield 18 AC 10 Wis. 

The main thing is your Rez and complete heal, and a large mana pool. prioritize wisdom over other stats.

AdonnaofMangler wrote:

So my cleric Markuss is 45-1/2 and I have a few holes in my gear that I could use input from you other clerics. I obviously have good jewelry on him (Duh!) but need input on a few things like primary/secondary, back, etc. I need to get my WIS and mana pool up. I have the Mithril tunic and a withered bracer, braided cinch cord (I think), adamantite epaulets, but pretty lame in several slots. Should I just sit tight and wait for Fear/Hate gear or?? My motivation was to bring up a cleric for raids when we're short, as we normally have 4 or 5 chanters, so it seems less critical at times than more heals/rezzes.
ALSO - What Crafted Spells do I need? I have all the vendor ones, but am I Missing crital ones that need to be researched?
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

10/18/2019 1:56 am  #8

I just bought a used Greenland 2 - and now realize I need the solo seating kit - but of course Folbot is currently out of order....Any suggestions? Thanks

10/07/2021 6:30 am  #10

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфо
tuchkasинфоинфо

12/24/2021 8:32 am  #12

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфо
tuchkasинфоинфо

4/01/2022 10:56 am  #14

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.ru
gearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ru
handradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.ru
jogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.ru
kneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.ru
lancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.ru
mammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ru
offsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.ru
randomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ru
seawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ru
tuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

4/20/2022 2:40 am  #15

- Nothing, they got drunk anyway and I was not particularly interested in them. How do you? What do we do? Slava asked, suspecting what she wanted.
In response, he kissed the clitoris, parting the swollen lips. Valya groaned, clenched and unclenched her legs.
Are you all right?
- But I need it, I'm special. You have such a prominent hill that you can not ignore.
[url=love-girls24.com]read article.[/url]. You know, I feel like I'm eighteen and on a date.
"Would you like to undress too?" I also want to look at you, otherwise I didn’t really see it in the water, ”he said and immediately regretted it, since she had to remove her hand from his penis. Without a word, she undressed, and Slava gasped at such beauty. She stood slightly embarrassed, covering her chest and clean-shaven pubis. “Hmm, you had such a cute fluff of honey on your legs, why did you shave it off?”
I spent three more days and three nights with Aunt Ira. We had sex all the time and hardly even wore clothes. Ira turned out to be a woman without the slightest complexes.
“Yes, you moron, I like you too, but you need to work with your head and not with your penis,” Ira said so that he freaked out, she never used such words, at least in front of him, and he liked it.
More recently, I got to know my mother from a different side, one that made me get to know her much better. And so began our interesting adventure, during which we will immerse ourselves even more in our new occupation.

9/03/2022 1:12 pm  #17

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
tuchkasсайтсайт

Board footera