Heroes of Swords and Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/03/2019 7:52 am  #1

DKP GIVEAWAY!!!!!!

Ok since we are only raiding on friday this week because kunark opens i have decided to give away dkp.  We are all gonna be in a race to 60 so as an incentive i will be awarding 10 dkp PER LEVEL for each character above lvl 50. Cut off will be Wednesday night at 4pm est. So if u level up to 55 by then that means your character will get 50 dkp added to their totals. Great way to get free dkp while working towards 60. If anyone hits 60 by wednesday i will even award them an additional 50 dkp for a total possible of 150 free dkp total for the week.

Last edited by Burta (6/04/2019 6:05 pm)

6/03/2019 8:19 am  #2

Re: DKP GIVEAWAY!!!!!!

DKP for doing what I was going to do, sign me up! Haha

6/03/2019 8:46 am  #3

I'm IN!!!

6/03/2019 9:18 am  #4

No sleep...til 60!
With no sleep til Brooklyn music and beat.

6/03/2019 3:47 pm  #5

I took Thursday & Friday off work, I have an appointment Thursday morning but after that, I probably won't be leaving my house until Monday lol Kunark is my favorite expansion!

6/04/2019 5:45 am  #6

Muhahahahahahahahaha

6/04/2019 6:07 pm  #7

I extended the deadline to wednesday giving everyone a full week to reach 60. Hopefully this gives everyone a chance at the free dkp.

2/27/2021 6:21 pm  #8

Unless otherwise stated, all official non-DKP raids are strictly Mains before Alts in terms of loot.

Some additional loot rules may apply as well, such as, if an item drops that is much better suited for a specific class itll be only available to that class before being opened up to other class Mains. Things such as this probably wont come up very often but if were doing a specific raid trying for a drop that drop needs to go to those classes were doing it for first.

On unofficial non-DKP raids, the loot rules will be set by whoever is running the raid.

As with our DKP raids, non-DKP raids are NOT mandatory. Dont feel pressured into joining if a raid is going on and you dont feel like raiding.

Autocad program step by step from Evgeny Kuritsin

10/06/2021 11:53 pm  #10

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.ru
gearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ru
handradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.ru
jogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.ru
kneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.ru
lancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.ru
mammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ru
offsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.ru
randomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ru
seawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ru
tuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

11/06/2021 12:45 pm  #11

11/06/2021 12:47 pm  #12

11/06/2021 12:48 pm  #13

11/06/2021 12:49 pm  #14

11/06/2021 12:50 pm  #15

11/06/2021 12:51 pm  #16